The top 10 ratings table, featured umbrella companies list, directories, banners and text links displayed on this website are provided by us for general information purposes only.
Whilst we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
For the avoidance of any doubt, we strongly encourage you to undertake your own research and due diligence into any given provider before signing up with them.
We urge all temporary workers to use compliant payroll services only. As such, we will do everything to our ability to ensure only compliant and trustworthy providers appear throughout the umbrellacompanies.org.uk website. If you see a company on our website that you believe may be promoting tax avoidance, or are using unethical procedures, we ask you to email us immediately with more information about the company. Please send your message to email@example.com. For more information, please visit the governments website.
If you have previously engaged with potential tax avoidance schemes, whether deliberately or by mistake, the government is encouraging you to contact them directly and as soon as possible – to settle any outstanding tax and National Insurance Contributions that you owe. For more information, please visit the governments website.
Through this website you are able to navigate to other websites which are not in any way associated to us. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of such links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
If a Forum is moderated, every contribution submitted to the Forum (Contribution) will be checked by us for compliance with the content standards below (Content Standards) as soon as reasonably practicable after it is published. We will try to publish as many Contributions as possible but cannot guarantee that all Contributions will be published. We also cannot guarantee how quickly Contributions will be posted on the Forum as this will depend on other editorial commitments.
We are under no obligation to you or any other person to oversee, monitor or moderate the Forum or any other service we provide on our site or any other site and we may stop moderating the Forum at any time. We reserve the right to remove, or to disable access to, any Contribution which we deem to be potentially defamatory of any person or which we deems unlawful or in violation of any third party rights. We expressly exclude liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of the Forum by any person in contravention of these Rules.
SUBMISSION OF CONTRIBUTIONS
Follow the instructions pertaining to the relevant Forum to add a Contribution, including:
- Asking a question in a discussion forum.
- Commenting on an article or blog post.
- Replying to a question or comment.
If, in the case of a Forum hosted on any of our sites, you wish your Contribution to be anonymous, please update your profile to reflect this. Your name will appear as part of your Contribution when published, unless you specify that your Contribution is anonymous.
Before making a Contribution to a Forum hosted on any of our sites you must have an Account with us.
These Content Standards apply to each part of a Contribution as well as to its whole. The Content Standards must be complied with in spirit as well as to the letter. We will determine, in our discretion, whether a Contribution breaches the Content Standards.
A Contribution must:
- Be accurate (where it states facts).
- Be genuinely held (where it states opinions).
- Comply with the law applicable in England and Wales and in any country from which it is posted.
- Be relevant.
A Contribution must not:
- Be defamatory of any person.
- Be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Disclose the name, address, telephone, mobile or fax number, e-mail address or any other personal data in respect of any individual.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of
- Be in contempt of
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that the Contribution emanates from us if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote, incite any third party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act.
- Contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of
- Contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites.
By submitting a Contribution to the Forum, you agree to grant us a non-exclusive licence to use that Contribution. Although you will still own the copyright in your Contribution, we will have the right to freely use, edit, alter, reproduce, publish and/or distribute the material contained in your Contribution. This licence will be free of charge, perpetual and capable of sub-licence. We may exercise all copyright and publicity rights in the material contained in your Contribution in all jurisdictions, to their full extent and for the full period for which any such rights exist in that material.
Please also note that, in accordance with the Content Standards above, you must ensure that your Contribution does not infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person. By submitting your Contribution to the Forum, you are warranting that you have the right to grant us the non-exclusive copyright licence described above.
If you are not in a position to grant such a licence to us, please do not submit the Contribution to the Forum.
BREACH OF THESE RULES
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Forum.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Contribution already posted on the Forum.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
We exclude liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of these Rules. The actions described above are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
If you wish to complain about any Contribution posted to the Forum, please e-mail us using the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then review the Contribution and decide whether it complies with the Content Standards above. We will deal with any Contribution which, in our opinion, violates the Content Standards as described above (see section “Breach of these Rules”). We will inform you of the outcome of our review within a reasonable time of receiving your complaint.
CHANGES TO THESE RULES
We may revise these Rules at any time. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we may make, as they are legally binding on you.